The Fire, Safety and Security Association, in collaboration with the Nosara Civic Association, is currently working with one priority project to assist all emergency response teams in navigating to specific locations within our community.
An important part of this project is to display individual house and business lot identification signs throughout our community so that any responders can arrive at the correct location with a minimum of wasted time spent searching and back tracking.
Lot number signs are being produced that are to be mounted on properties so as to be visible from the road. These signs are made of 8” vinyl sign material adhered to a metal plate. The lot number will be printed in a yellow reflective font with a brown background. The sign can be mounted on any type of surface and should last for many years.
The goal is to have all main roads and developed properties identified. The pre-paid sign cost is $25 each. Property owners or property managers should make payment for their lot numbers no later than September 15th. This amount covers the cost of the sign as well as a small monetary contribution toward the firefighters and security development. Additional donations are also welcome.
Payments can be made in the following manners:
Write a check:
Make the check payable to: Asociación de Seguridad Comunitaria de Nosara
- With your check, write a note, including your name and local contact information, along with your lot number(s).
- Mail your check to Apdo 67-5233, Nosara, Nicoya, Guanacaste, Costa Rica or bring it to Coconut Harry’s Surf Shop.
Pay in cash:
- With your payment, write a note and include your name and contact info, along with your lot number(s).
- Deliver your payment to Coconut Harry’s Surf Shop or Villa Mango B&B.
Make a bank transfer:
- With your transfer, include your name and lot number(s) in the “concepto.”
- Contact us for bank information at firstname.lastname@example.org or check www.nosarawatch.com.
- Email a copy of the receipt to email@example.com.